Commercial Real Estate Lease Agreement
A commercial real estate lease agreement is used when a landlord wants to rent out a warehouse, store, office or any other real estate. A commercial real estate lease agreement is a form that clarifies the terms and conditions of the lease agreement. The agreement will help eliminate any potential issues such as disagreements or misunderstandings in the future. If there happens to be a conflict regarding the condition of the building, rent, lease term, or anything regarding the agreement, the commercial real estate lease agreement can be used as evidence or a solution to the potential problem.
Skilled Client Service in Commercial Real Estate Deals
At Adkison, Need, Allen & Rentrop, full-service representation on all aspects of commercial real estate has been a cornerstone of our practice since the law firm was established in 1995. Whether you're buying, selling, leasing or trying to work out financing problems, contact one of our lawyers in Bloomfield Hills, and learn how our experience can benefit your business.
We help our clients protect profits, manage risks and avoid liability
Our commercial real estate practice covers the full spectrum from negotiating and documenting purchase or commercial real estate lease agreements to administrative hearings on land use problems or property tax appeals. Our clients include developers, construction contractors, property management companies, condominium or homeowners associations, and any of our general counsel clients who need help with real estate questions from time to time.
Here are some examples of the specific services we provide our commercial real estate clients in Oakland County and elsewhere in Southeast Michigan:
- Advice about the business and tax consequences of proposed purchase and lease transactions
- Advice about real estate financing options
- Business formation for real estate investment or management groups
- Negotiation and documentation of commercial property sales or leases
- Advice about environmental, land use or zoning problems
- Utility and infrastructure development
- License and permit applications for new development
- Advice about working with local economic development or redevelopment district authorities
- Workouts for troubled mortgages, loans or lease agreements
- Commercial real estate dispute resolution through litigation, arbitration or mediation
No matter what your opportunity or problem might involve, you can depend on our attorneys to provide clear advice that reflects your broader business objectives as well as your immediate goals.
Dependable Real Estate Counsel in Southeast Michigan
Adkison, Need, Allen, & Rentrop services much of southeast Michigan as well as surrounding areas. These areas include the I-96 Corridor, all of Oakland County, Livingston County, and Communities that include Ann Arbor, Brighton, Howell, Lansing, East Lansing, Grand Rapids and Traverse City.
For more information about a commercial real estate lease agreement or the scope of our real estate practice, contact a lawyer at Adkison, Need, Allen, & Rentrop in Bloomfield Hills.